Entez is seeking a talented and driven Latvian Content Writer to join our growing team, either full-time position in Riga, or on a freelance contractor basis (min. 20h/week). This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced content writer with a keen interest in the iGaming industry, looking to contribute to the creation and optimization of high-quality content.
What we expect:
- Outstanding written Latvian language skills – native speaker of Latvian;
- Previous work experience in copywriting, creative writing, or content marketing;
- Willing to commit minimum 20 hours a week (freelance) or 40 hours a week (full time);
- Basic SEO knowledge is a plus, but not required;
- Previous experience with the iGaming industry is a plus, but not required;
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus, but not required.
What will you do:
- Write and edit long-form content about iGaming;
- Analyze how content performs, participate in SEO experiments, and tweak existing content to grow traffic and leads;
- Work closely with the SEO and Content teams;
- Research and discover new trends and topics in the world of iGaming.
- Competitive freelance rates or salary, based on experience and skillset;
- Opportunities for professional growth and development;
- An opportunity to innovate and develop state-of-the-art iGaming media products;
- Collaboration with a dynamic and passionate team;
- Fully remote work, allowing you the flexibility to work from anywhere (freelance);
- Health insurance, free office lunch, snacks and coffee, office in the center of Riga (full-time).