Entez is rapidly expanding company that has established itself as the market leader in iGaming affiliate marketing in Baltics.
As our Site Manager, you’ll play a crucial role in maintaining and enhancing our website’s performance. You’ll be the go-to person for everything related to the website’s day-to-day management, content planning, quality assurance, as well as features and improvements.
- Oversee and manage daily website operations.
- Act as the primary internal contact for your portfolio of sites.
- Collaborate with the Content team to determine and prioritize content needs.
- Work with SEO and IT teams to develop and implement improvements and new features.
- Consistently track and report on site performance metrics.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our users, market trends, and competitors.
- Ensure all site aspects maintain high quality standards.
- Ideal candidate has background in SEO, iGaming or affiliate marketing.
- Understanding of SEO, online marketing, and basic understanding of the internet.
- Strong problem-solving and effective communication skills.
- Organizational and project management abilities.
- Must be proactive and able to identify and solve problems on your own.
- Knowledge in foreign languages will be considered a plus.
- Gross monthly salary 2100 EUR to 2550 EUR
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Flexible working hours and 2 WFH days a week
- Daily free lunch, snacks and coffee
- Comprehensive health insurance, including gym or pool membership
- Regular team events and activities
How to apply
Please submit your application through our online form. Include your CV, and cover letter explaining why you’d be good at this job.